Wednesday, December 16, 2009

all i can do is write these letters to you but theres no address in the stars.

heeeey!
can you guys believe it's sooo close to christmas?
my most awaited present is my gold dr. martens.
mm, i want them now! :(

today was pretty great thanks to andwea stealing me from my first period class for an hour and a half, woo.



oh so typical kaitlin face. confused.

my daddy bought that elephant necklace years ago when he was working in africa.
now he’s working in indonesia.
i wonder what kinda goodies he’ll bring back ;p

hahaha.

the red bow on my boots it’s completely random.
i just kinda stuck it there, hahaha.





i got this lovely hand knit ralph lauren sweater for like $5.
it’s sooo heavy and comfy.

outfit: ralph lauren sweater, bdg highwaisted jeans, report grey boots, random red bow, grey elephant necklace, grey trapper hat, & walt disney world mickey mouse hat.

ima go make cupcakes now!
yummyyummy.

tehe.

-kaitlindawn.

ps.
here's my chictopia.
and lookbook.

2 comments:

  1. love these pictures!! so adorable


    www.rosesarereddd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :)

    i love your blog.
    following. <3

    ReplyDelete